Meditation Room



Meditation Room

Welcome* to my Visual Diary ©

Welcome* to my Visual Diary ©
film~digital~experimental / visual art, design, projects

. . . .

.   .   .   .

Autumn***

* ART ~WORD~ IMAGERY & EXPLORATORY SEEDS*

Visit Summer's Veil

*

*

a night of poems & black wings

a night of poems & black wings

seeds of creativity~

Themes of transformation & transiting through cycles of life, breath, death & healing seem to seep into my work. Nature, magic, creation & the ever-morphing seasons are a constant guiding force & inspiration.
~victoria pettella~

Friday, January 30, 2015

beneath the storm of strings, a song conjuring








Beneath the storm of strings ~ A Song Conjuring
*


Beneath a wilderness of winds
dreams burning, seeds bending 
 trees blurring in the storm 
tossing songs and wolves upon the water
 sounding Autumn's solemn bell 
casting a mist of wounds and words
a trail of golden cups and broken birds 
spinning through her eyes


strings and sounds , spilling open 
a collision of memories and braided roots
tangled swans are pierced with arrows
of dying bark and knotted poems
 weathered jewels and drowning bones
she holds them all ....in her shining hands
as winter's spirit falls away


Moonlight swallows the feathers and leaves
maiden of Breath begins to surface
crossing through the sunlit veils
letting go the ancient seam
in her arms of wood and metal threads
dying flowers rise from the dirt
 to heal and resurrect
to ignite thunderous lullabyes
and to invoke a storm
of love letters, lost time and forgotten dreams


a single tear  of summer swam
across the hidden forest of strings
into a quiet story buried deep behind 
the sword in her heart
a song woven through the sweet darkness
and conjuring the remaining light left within her
carrying soft white mythical wings
 a wild spirit
pulsing with new hope
for a songstress
waking herself from the whirling dust
and summoning her true freedom
~victoria pettella~















Wishing you all a beautiful day.
I love to be under the spell of creation and see what transpires..

Creative writing is a magical way to pass time..whether it comes out of the blue..
from deep within you, or whether something is calling you
 to sit  down and focus and build on seeds. 

This series felt like an illustrative-visual-poem of songstress transforming 
from pain and coming back to life, uniting with her music.  
A journey of  finding freedom..inner power and overcoming the hidden storms within her.. 
to free yourself into a world where all is new again.

I dedicate this to anyone who has ridden an inner storm 
and created something beautiful from it..
Victoria~

















23 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss writing so much! You are a beautiful writer and I am in love with your blog! <3
I think each and every person has gone through a personal inner storm, there are few though who can transform that into something beautiful and embellish it with pieces of their soul..

unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Ellone Andreea
Hi Ellone..I love your blog too and look forward to your posts! Thanks for your beautiful words,so appreciated.. yes so true, everyone has gone through their own personal storm!
Have a fantastic day

Ygraine said...

Oh WOW...I am transported to a magical realm...where creation flows naturally from your beautiful Soul...and I am so privileged to have glimpsed such a sacred place.
Thank you so much...:)

Big Hugs xoxoxo

Tammie Lee said...

i am so moved by this post

your words are alive and full of spirit

i am transformed

lovely weekend to you Victoria

Victoria said...

Ygraine
Hi kindred..thanks for such beautiful words and for always adding your sparkle here..massive thanks and appreciation to you!

Victoria said...

Tammie Lee
Hugs kindred, what a beautiful compliment, that means alot..always appreciated my friend!
Hugs and happy wkd!

Ida said...

Wow your writing is amazing. This was so full of raw emotion. I think of music in much the same way. Loved your piece.

DMS said...

What beautiful and powerful words. I could feel and connect to the emotion. I also loved the pictures to go with the words.
~Jess

Laura Morrigan said...

Wow, what wonderful writing, such great imagery! The photographs are fantastic, too!

Magic Love Crow said...

You really touched my heart my friend! Big Hugs ;o)

deb famularo said...

Hi Victoria!
In addition to your beautiful photography skills, you are an incredible writer!! Wow. I am really impressed!
And I wish you were here to photograph my studio properly because as you can see, my skills there are lacking, to say the least!!!!! You are truly a creative soul! XO

Palomasea said...

Wow...your poetry and images have touched me, dear Victoria...absolutely sublime.
Thank you....♡
I find that these inner storms come in waves...for there must be occasional chaos which precedes great creativity... (at least for me) ;)
Much love to you,
~ Irina

cath said...

Ma chère Victoria, je crois que tout le monde a traversé des tempêtes intérieurs et le seul remède est de faire un vrai travail intérieur avec cette découvert e de soi qui va bien au delà de ce que l'on pouvait imaginé ! Alors à nos réflexions et recherches intérieurs!
Bisous- Cath

Martina said...

How beautiful dear Kiki! This is a new blog and a new side of yours, but the same magical atmosphere carries it! Yes, good art is born through transformation and riding the inner storm! Let's make the ride a fantastic experience, a dance of light and shadow! Cheers to a lovely rest of the week!

Victoria said...

Ida
Thanks so very much!

Victoria said...

DMS
Thanks for such beautiful words..so appreciated!

Victoria said...

Laura Morrigan
Many Thanks kindred...happy you enjoyed it!

Victoria said...

Magic Love Crow
Thank you! Hugs

Victoria said...

deb famularo
Yay Deb..you made me smile..you are super kind..I deeply appreciate your beautiful words so much! and I love your gorgeous studio and your photos are awesome! hugs

Victoria said...

Palomasea

Hi Irina...I agree with you..very wise words..thank you so much my friend for sharing and visiting!

Victoria said...

Cath HC
Bisous.. ma chere Cath!! Merci!
Thanks for yoru kind words and for sharing your wisdom always.

Victoria said...

Martina
Hello my friend..thank you for visiting me here and for your super lovely words..so kind..happy you enjoyed it Martina!
Wishing you a beautiful day too

said...

Una dedicatoria realmente bella :)
Abrazos para ti.



By Candlelight

By Candlelight

Autumn' sLight

Autumn' sLight

A natural draw to the experimental side of things

*CREATION IS ALWAYS AWAKE , IT LIVES UNCAGED & FREE, NO RULES TO FOLLOW , ONLY NEW SEEDS TO EXPLORE~victoria pettella*


where I have been lately *dream with me here


wander with me

poeme

poeme

beautiful creatures

beautiful creatures

)0( ***

raven in love with the moon

raven in love with the moon

black feathers

black feathers

ghosts of introversion

ghosts of introversion

Within

Within
visit sacred space...

a u r a

a u r a

colors

colors

g h o s t b i r d

g h o s t b i r d

** ethereal dreamworlds **

** ethereal dreamworlds **

visual potions ~by candlelight

visual potions ~by candlelight

wander through the veil with me

Poems seeking light

Poems seeking light

To all the rare flowers

To all  the rare flowers

**b e a u t i f u l ** s o u l s**

We are all strange and unusual; flawed, broken and beautiful ~victoria pettella

shadows & souls

shadows & souls

moonlit flora spells

moonlit flora spells

visual potion~ sun, shadow & strings

visual potion~ sun, shadow & strings

sacred spaces~

sacred spaces~

** symbolic visions **

)O( ***

Nature is a Meditation

Nature is a Meditation

visual spells ) o (

visual spells ) o (

one night the stars... let me in

ash and seed

ash and seed

uncaged & free

uncaged & free
a beautiful storm

spark~illumination~transformation

spark~illumination~transformation

Creative Encounters & Kindred Spirits

I love to meet and connect with fellow creatives! I have a deep appreciation for all artists, creative thinkers, unique souls.
While my nature is mostly introverted and I thrive as a hidden -solitaire, I have found connecting with other creative-spirits to be profoundly nourishing and deeply magical in ways my soul understands. To those I have met along the way that have enriched my life with your art-music-writing-creations-passion-energy-open-mindedness....I thank you immeasurably ! and to those I have reconnected with..thank you for giving me a sense of community in a world I always felt on my own in. Thank you for these creative encounters, they have transformed me.

solitary world

solitary world

the unseen

the unseen

releasing the shadows and returning to light

releasing the shadows and returning to light

visual poems..

visual poems..

sunskulls & wolf-bones ~ a cave of songs & poems

sunskulls & wolf-bones ~ a cave of songs & poems

new soul

new soul

Dark Blooms

Dark Blooms

you were always meant to be free

gothic spell

gothic spell

u n v e i l

The Bird whispered to the stone

The Bird whispered to the stone

The Secret Realm

The Secret Realm
What is behind the door of shadow and light...